Friday, January 28, 2011

January 2011 (Part 2)

I'm almost caught up from my "word document" blog I had started a few months back so hopefully this doesn't seem to scattered or unorganized. 

BABIES 2011----Christy Jones just had baby Jake today (1/11) and I know a chunk of others (Meghan M. Schneeman, Brittany T. Taylor, Ashley Suttles, Ashley Howell, Teresa Hardy, Tara Caldwell, Abby L. Bentley, Brooke English, Sarah Grubbs Murray, Whit’s friend Janice, Misty Simmons, Nicole F Letcher, Leslie Nordstrom, Melanie Gloede, Laura F Lewin,  Kimmie Cupolo, Carrie L. Drake, Nona K Borrego, Andrea Karrick, Brooke Cousino, Katy M McDonald, Jessica S. Browning, Beth Grimme Griffith, Jen Miller Kelly, Liz Trimble, Saralyn L Kingsolver, Ann Cook, Amanda Hankla Tarpley, Shelley C. Bell, & Kelsey Spicer, Jessica L Safley, & Jessica Rose, Angela Blanton, Jenny F Helfrich…OK so 18 of the 35 are sorority sisters---(man something is IN THE Alpha Gam water!!!) that are due in 2011 so that is exciting.  How fun! 

Not to mention all the August babies:  Me (14th), Saralynn (5th), Nicole (13th), Ann (18th), Ashley S (21st), Brooke (22nd)....  (that's 4 gam babies in August!!)

The pain hasn’t been as bad the last 2 weeks which is wonderful.  I can actually concentrate on being pregnant, not dwelling on the pain and dislike.  Instead I’m super tired and there’s just this odd sensation in my stomach at all times.  Of course none of the items I’ve had to give up are hard, well maybe sushi and a good cold Blue Moon or Cider but luckily those are summer beers and its cold out although a big glass of red wine or Riesling would rock my world right now.  7 months left!! Haha Sandwich meat, soft cheeses, caffeine (although I’m still drinking 1 cup daily), raw cookie dough/cake batter (sucks at times b/c I love me some batter) and I can eat my eggs over hard or scrambled for the time being so it doesn’t affect me much.  It’s been hard to keep up running my 3-4mi a day because I’d rather sleep than run but I’m trying to do it at least 3x/week.  Now that school has started, I should be able to get on a routine that will help.  Next appointment is 1/20. 
My White Coat Ceremony weekend was (1/15) this weekend.  Dad, Megan, Johnna and Shannon came to watch me receive my coat!  Friday night we went to eat at Harrys (Malones was packed) and Jade was our waitress.  Well here it comes….Shannon & dad order beers, I get water and Megan & her friend Stacey get cokes.  I’m on the phone with Raymond b/c he was “too good” to come to my ceremony and I hear Jade whispering to Shannon “so has she been sick at all?” She is SUCH a turd!! Hahaha Shannon is smiling but didn’t answer and I look at her grinning but still don’t answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment