Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"your little redheaded spit fire"

Today's OB appt (34.5wk) was just another normal check-up.  Heart rate steady at 133.  Doc said I'm measuring great (right at 34wk) and my weight gain and BP were great.   No complaints.  I asked what position Cam was in because I just had a feeling he moved again.   Well go figure, the little turd is in a transverse position.  My look must have said enough because Dr. Butler said "ohhh don't worry, your little redheaded spit fire has plenty of time to move"  heheh   Let's just hope he does!!! 

This weekend is my last baby shower.  It's my "Owensboro Friend" shower hosted by Alexis and Mary.    Then Sunday Megan and I are hosting Raymond & Clarissa's wedding shower.  Should be a good weekend in Owensboro.  This is our last weekend of traveling outside of Lexington, just in case something happens. 

I'm hoping this Friday's stress from my first EOC (Internal Med) exam doesn't put me over the edge.  It makes me sick to think about it.  I'm just ready for it to be over!!!

Next appt is 2wk from now then the weekly appts start.  But I have a feeling I won't be as excited for this next one considering he said, "we'll probably do a vaginal and transrectal culture next visit".   Awesome.  Doesn't that sound like a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment