So today has been nothing but pure bathroom trips. It seems every 15-30min, I have to urinate. I wonder if this is a sign that my 4 weeks left might actually be less than that. Or maybe this is something I will have to push through for the next 4 weeks. It does suck just a bit to constantly feel the urge to go and actually have a full bladder every time. Maybe he did turn and is finally head down and I'm feeling the pressure from it.
Today my swelling has been practically non-existent. Maybe running the race this morning helped but yesterday was terrible. I could feel the skin folds. YUCK!!!
We went to BuyBuyBaby today to finish off all the items that we know we'll need in the next couple months. Installing the carseat base and even putting in a mirror is a joke. Goodness gracious!! BUT Kneesa was in the front seat w/ Shannon while I was in the back with the carseat and what did she do...yup jumped straight over the seat and sat in it as if it were for her. Ohhh goodness. Guess we have some talking to do!! haha Love her heart. She's about to be in for the change of her life and I just pray she accepts it and doesn't feel left out. I couldn't handle thinking that. She is my first "child" after all.
It will be interesting to see Shannon during L&D. He swears he's staying by my head, not looking "down there" and wants nothing to do with the process until he's out. He has such a weak stomach for blood and needles so we will see what happens. I'm hoping the adrenaline and joy will take over but who knows...there might be 2 parents in hospital beds come Cam's big arrival! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment