16 weeks and 2 days today!!! Moving right along! Still no sickness which I have to say I've been blessed. Still no "bump" but I can tell my belly won't let me "suck in" anymore...it's just a blob. Almost as if I've had air put in my stomach. I've also had a few slight pains here and there but I've read its my broad & round ligaments stretching out. Ohh the joys!! :o)
I have to say I have found something better than the Belly Band! It's the Belly Belt!! I purchased mine from Target. It comes in 3 colors of fabric and then you get 4-5 stretchy "belts" that have buttons or snaps for your pants so you can still wear your normal pants and let this rubber band type belt snap the closure still! I've actually used both the Band and Belt together for some dress pants that have both buttons and snaps. Yippie- wearing my regular pants as long as possible!!
I've also noticed I feel extremely full, extremely fast during meals. Then 2 hours later I'm hungry. So I'm trying to downsize my meal portions so I don't feel so sick afterwards but have a continuous cycle of food going!!!
Wendy says I'm having a boy....Paige says a girl. So I took a poll on Facebook. It will be interesting to see who's right although with a 50/50 chance....I guess there's not a big surprise by half the group being right. Shannon's praying for a boy first. We've only come up with one girl name yet he's found 6-7 boy names he likes. I'm really indifferent. If we have a girl first, the tight budget might become tighter because there are so many cute things for girls (i.e. clothes, bows, etc). So from a financial standpoint, having a boy first might be best since we are on one income for a bit longer.
I know it's not good to stress but next week is going to suck. My Master's paper is due Friday and then 2 exams on Monday and 2 on Wednesday....then the positive of that is we leave for CATlanta Wed night!!! Yippie! Perfect break time except I can't enjoy a glass of wine. Ohh well, I'm excited because I found a 5K to run the weekend we are there!
Baby Hord update says the eyes and ears have moved into their permanent position and they can hear now. I told Kneesa bear to start barking more so Baby can get use to her bark and sleep through it! They can also see light so if you put a flashlight up to your belly they will move to the other side (although I can't feel this).
No comments:
Post a Comment