It was so fasanating to actually see the baby moving it's arms and legs and to see the little heartbeat during the U/S. The HR was 149.
The cyst has gotten smaller (3cm) and they said they aren't worried about it because most will go away during pregnancy. My cervix is measuring 3.5 which is normal so that's another positive as they wanted to verify that due to me having a LEEP procedure back in 2002. Another highlight!
Dr. Green also said the baby's size is at the 47th percentile which is good. Although I don't really understand this point. I guess I need to do some reading. I just don't have much time outside of school readings to "play around on the internet" (ok I am writing this instead of studying for my exam in the morning....the procrastinator in me seems to win over at stressful moments).
This week has been full of exams so not my best week. Today made the week much better though.
Kneesa bear had to get shaved on Monday - she was so hairy. Her ears were so bad they had to buzz them and only left a thin layer of hair on top. Love her heart. haha
It says the baby is the size of an actual fist this week and the thyroid gland has developed and is producing hormones! Baby Hord also has eyebrows!!
I have 178 days left to go before Baby Hord is welcomed to this world!! haha
Next appointment: March 16th (just doc appt, no U/S) - 18wk
Next U/S - @ the first week of April - 21wk (this seems SO long...we might have to go to Baby Belly or talk to Marsha about finding out earlier than April!)
(head is the right bottom, you can see an arm on top of it's head and its legs are to the top left)
(this is more for the fact of documenting my hair..it's gotten long! I am donating it on Friday 2/18 so it will be super short)
(Miss K K is so funny. You can't really tell how bad her ears are ...but she looks 20lb lighter than last week!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment