Thursday, May 3, 2012

wordless thankful Thursday

While I could blog about Cam's first "sick visit" to the Ped (cough which a week later turned into his first ear infection).....
While I could also blog about the high level of stress, anxiety, and constant state of nauseousness due to having our first exit exam on the 18th for PA School......

I've decided to be thankful for the healthy, happy boy we have! So besides these few sentences.......I'm just posting some recent pictures not on FB, of my favorite little dude!

Did I mention I'm on my OB/GYN rotation....can you say "pregnant fever" much!? ;)


Easter '12
Easter 2012
Easter '12

Easter '12

Easter 12
 

no intentions of crawling .... 8mo old

8mo

momma & cam - self photo

daddy & cam - self photo

8mo old playing

he actually looks like he enjoys daycare......given everything that has happened! ha

Grandpa Smith hanging out - 8mo

no one but Cam was ready for this pic!

Smiling for the camera

Playing in his room

Momma getting ready for clinic and Cam fits perfectly in the sink! ;)  Thank goodness he isn't mobile yet, right!?

Cam sharing his Puffs with Kneesa (she LOVES them and baby food....it's the funniest thing)

1 comment:

  1. Cam is just the perfect blend of both mommy and daddy! He is so cute and I love that he's always smiling (: You must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete