He is bursting out of his 6mo clothes. I walked into Creation Kingdom (daycare) today and his "diaper" buttons were wide open. I had to laugh. Poor guy kept popping them open. (note the tightness of the outfit in the above picture). He received a lot of 6mo clothes at Christmas and has only worn them maybe once......guess it's time to upgrade to 9mo clothing!!!
He is getting so big. I enjoy this stage. His personality makes me smile and melts my heart.
He hasn't really attempted to crawl, but he's slowly trying to get into the position by squirming and arching his butt. It's funny to watch. We finally moved the baby tub into the bathroom because he LOVES to splash and play. The water was getting all over the kitchen counter and floor!
Family Update:
So we listed our house last week. We put a deposit on a house in Prospect we are going to rent for the next year in Louisville and we picked up paperwork for Cam's new daycare, Westport Baptist Church. And we plan to move next weekend..... Words can't describe how upset I am over moving. Part of me feels like it's a temporary change to endure, and maybe it is, maybe it's not. Either way, I just keep thinking about all the great things here in Lex.... Cam's daycare, Cam's pediatrician, Kneesa's best friend: Buddy, some of my best friends and esp now that everyone is having babies, my running partners, my neighborhood, my OB/GYN, having my sister and Shannon's brother in town, Keeneland, UK fball/bball (ie no commute to come to the games)....
I think it's more of having to go through the change and find all new "everything" from physicians to hairdressers to vets to a new license. I was quite content to living in Lexington for the rest of our lives. Ohh well, I will TRY to embrace the new journey we are heading down and try to remember that what matters most is I'm with my family and my God is everywhere I go. Everything else should eventually fall into place if my faith and love are strong. On that note, I plan to find a church to call "home" in Louisville quickly,because I want to get Cam baptized. :)
Well, it's "official" when there's a sign in the yard and it's published online......right!? :(
I'll try to update on the move and the new house (it's just going to be a year rental since I'm still in school and then we plan to buy).
Happy 1/2 to Cam! Good luck with your house. The market is steady around here so hopefully yours will move quickly. I know the move seems daunting but everything happens for a reason and I'm sure once you get settled in, Louisville will start to feel like home. They definitely have a better restaurant selection than we do (: I'm going to miss you though ):
ReplyDelete