OK- I know I posted this back in January, but I can't get over the number of girls I know having babies (or already have had) this year alone!!! I honestly thought I was "behind" all my friends because of me going back to school but it seems I'm right in the midst of Baby-Land 2011!!
28 Alpha Gams:
Me- Kristen Smith Hord
Meghan McGee Schneeman
Brittany Thomas Taylor
Abby Ligon Bentley
Jessica Ligon Safley
Sarah Grubbs Murray
Nicole Fortner Letcher
Leslie Proffitt Nordstrom
Laura Frickman Lewin
Carrie Layfield Drake
Nona Kennedy Borrego
Katy Mauldin McDonald
Jessica Sparks Browning
Beth Grimme Griffith
Jen Miller Kelly
Elizabeth Trimble
Saralyn L Kingsolver
Ann Tuttle Cook
Amanda Hankla Tarpley
Lauren Owens Martin
April Winstead Ramsey
Elizabeth Wiley Banks
Elizabeth Rogers Kelly
Nicole Followell Bush
Allyson Stacy Watson
Julie WIlson Roberts
Abby Evans McCormick
Sara Hilpp Gordon
HELLO August Gam BOY babies: Saralynn (5th), Nicole (13th), Me (14th), Ann (18th)
Plus 20 other friends/family of mine:
Christy Jones
Ashley Howell
Kimmie Cupolo
Misty Simmons
Teresa Hardy
Tara Caldwell
Ashley Suttles Fay
Brooke English
Janice Foster
Melanie Gloede
Carmel Alves
Andrea Karrick
Brooke Cousino
Shelley C. Bell
Kelsey Spicer
Jessica Rose
Angela Blanton
Jenny F Helfrich
Katie Sutton
Amanda Hayden Powell
Holy cow! That's a lot of Alpha Gam's! You can add April Winstead Ramsey to that list and I'm sure some others but she's the first one who popped into my head. You're in good company!
ReplyDeleteWe did Buy Buy Baby, too! (I did a few things at BRU too, figuring people naturally roll there.) We love how knowledgable the BBB staff is! Chad, in car seats, is my new bff.
ReplyDeleteYour dog cracks me up. We are working with our (four) dogs right now on certain... um... behavior things to get them in check before Baby (no name) Cook gets here.
Something is in the water, that is for sure!!
ReplyDeleteWe did BRU because Mike's family is in Pittsburgh and they don't have a BBB there ... and, the one in Cincy opened the week after we registered.
Love your blog and hope you are doing and feeling well, little lady!!