Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cam's 1yr old pictures

Well, here I am again....it's been about 8 weeks since my last post and I'm playing catch up, one blog at a time.  I think I have 3-4 (already happened) topics.... If only I would blog when my ideas or stories were more present and not past tense.  Such is life.

Topic 1: Cam's 1yo pix
Topic 2: I took & passed my boards & got a job!  Kristen R Hord PA-C
Topic 3: My brother had twins
Topic 4: Cam is walking!
Topic 5: Cam is moving to toddler room on Nov 5th- eek! (I'm waiting for his first day to post this one considering my emotions are all over the boards already...)


 Back to topic #1.

We had a friend, Kimmie Cupolo, take Cam's pictures for us.  We were about a month or so behind (as in he was more like 14mo ..not 12mo old but again, time easily kept slipping by) but the pictures are perfect.  He had his school pictures earlier that day so by the time we were taking these, his precious smile was not going to emerge.  He had no interest in grinning for the camera.  I am very pleased with them, regardless of his impatient, uncooperative self!  

Here are a few:





 







I love my little boy.  I still can't believe he's over a year old.  I am NOT ready to call him a toddler (refer to upcoming topic #5 after Nov 5th).

No comments:

Post a Comment